I wanted to sleep straight after I'm back. But I can't resist the temptation for not using the computer. When I start to use, It's hard for me to off it. Unless I'm getting bored of it. Actually I decided to do the SS presentation but I'm really lazy. Sighs, Lazy kills humans. Everything is gonna' go bad once lazy's being mention. :O Forget it. I'll rush tommorow I think. But I'm going out tommorow. No choice, Burn midnight oil to complete. :)
Anyway, Yesterday I went to swim with ms.goh! The feeling is great despite me complaining I'm exhausted. And my shoulders are aching now. Legs having muscle cramps. Because I ran 4km + swimming! Vigorous exercise you know? I love to have a flat tummy. After eating, No more flat tummy already. It only stayed awhile to make me happy for AWHILE. Damn it!
Awww, Today, Went to northpoint to have Ljs then trained to bukit batok just now. Went there ofcause for some purpose but it shan't be told. It's AMONG us. After the 'thing' doned, We were like commenting. Slacked while waited for the rain to stop. Bused back. The journey was LONG! I felt so tired can. I know I'm always complaining TIRED, EXHAUSTED etcs. But I can't stop all this rantings. It became a habit in my life. Ha, Yeah and so. Now I'm back home, Blogging. :)
I gonna' have some fingerfood first. Then sleep.
Have a great rest today :D
Goodnight.