Friday, January 20, 2012
Reunion with da bitches
Hihi since my boss and manager are put, I'm able to use my phone more freely to the extend blogging!!! Hehehe so I went to meet up with xw n dt after few months. Wanted to dine in at ikoi again but it's fully booked so we went to try irodori instead. Taste absolutely yums just that the salmon n such is too thick but I heard that most people prefer thick salmon? But I personally don't really eat raw food only when I'm dining at very good jap restaurant or buffet then I will spam salmon! Tried yellow tail and it was quite good or maybe their food there is fresh? Paid about 40$ for the buffet! Kind of worth it since its been long since I had buffet n also gotten my pay so have to treat myself a little! Hahaha. Anw,I'm still trying to be thrifty! Ok cny in a few days time I have yet to get my nails and bag!!! But I just booked appt for my nails later on. And it's bloody ex!!! Forget it this is the consequences for being too last min! Ok goodbye hereby wishing everyone to win lots of $$$$ including myself and I'm hoping those gambling with me to lose ok hehehhehe










