Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First valentine celebration.

Hi have to blog on this date bcz it's my first valentine celebration. No ambience kind totally feels like a normal day. And it's kind of bad to be the first. Shouldn't first be excited n such? Well, kind of sucky!!! But still had a good to start with dinner which satisfy my craves n brighten the day A LIL n caught "the wedding diary"! Thanks the pest. Home sweet home after that. Sianzzz Ikr!!! But headed for an adv celebration as well in Uss! Was very very very reluctant to go. But tics were booked so I got no choice. N it was fun. Just that the sun is effing hot n irritating. N I will make sure I only visit uss once in a blue moon. Maybe my next visit will be next year??? Hopefully thrs new ride! Haha will upload the pics from uss soon! Mean while will just upload the photos today. Can actually see how dim it is! Bad bad bad :( y first valentine celebration u no treat me better? Hahaha good nights!