Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sat out!

Hello! Just so you know, spend my sat with the pest heh after he started working we left a random day in a week tgt. Headed for sukiya, jap steamboat all u can is to spam beef chicken n pork meat. Caught the hunger games afterwards. A very good movie. I'm like super nervous for the2.5hrs!!! But the pest said that it was lame.. I think he should actually re watch the show man! Ok walked ard the entire raffles to source for his 21st birthday cake which is gonna happen in less than a week time! Time passes so quickly. N up till now, no cake was choosen.... Hai fail haha basically that's how I spent my sat! N it's time for me to sleep while he is enjoying himself now. Touching n grinding girls Hahahahaa ok I have faith in him heh. ! Goodnight!!!! Short update miss me!!!!!