Sunday, April 29, 2012

-

Being too smart isn't a good thing. As in sharp eyes, nose and senses. Smart allows u to find out more. The "more" may be good and bad. So it actually depends. But I shall emphasize more on the bad. Bad, allows insecurities to crawl in, being a lil too paranoid, causing quarrels. But in the first place, there shouldn't be any of these stuffs to cause "us" starting to be smart. If ure smart u will understand what I'm referring to. If ure not, too bad. I wish I was a lil stupid-er. So I wldnt have find out. N please, it seems so fake. Oh. Im good at acting too ;) where to find sucha smart girl. Idky, i can keep myself mum when I have got tons to say, acting like idk n start accumulating the hatred. Oh, hatred, a strong word. Hahaha good night.