Monday, July 9, 2012
Dearest pest.....
Life's good.... Spend my weekends with the pest n co. Planet paradise for the first time and.... Erm.... For u to find out the places more ;) overall, a pretty good weekend I supposed? Dinner with pest, vi & Lionel on Sunday at cp nasi lemak n beancurd. Home sweet home aft that! Here comes Monday..... And I'm on my way to class. Hopefully it ends early today. Am so exhausted. Side note: 2 more days to... Erm.. A yr of dating (with lots of hiccups in between and managed to solved it) and our finally officially tgt 3rd monthsary? Hahaha more to come tho. Love u my dearest pest! See u in two days time due to my v busy schedule bcz of my work n class n Proj!!!! Time to meet my girls soon. Kind of miss them & those times when I walked along the lanes of Clarke quay on last sat...... Ciaos.


