OMG the boy got me the macarons that I wanted for so long. Despite being soooo inconvenient im still able to hve 6 of it. And I finished it like less than 6hrs. Mannnn it's so tasty I'm like wanting more. Completed my last paper today! Yay but also nayyyy. Cz the start of two modules in three days time. How fast? But I'm gonna miss two lessons tho. It's ok. Let me end my times in sch fast! On a happier note, I will be flying off w le baby boy n co in like 17hours time to one of my fav country-bkk! Awesomeee. Ofcz I will be happier if my fam is gg. Heee I will not have any expenses worries u see. Ok I'm turning in now!!!
Ohya, bef i end this day....
i would like to wish the dearest girl a......
happy bday Eleena Yeo! :)
I hope u enjoy ur day!
Goodnight all lovelies.
