Never thought that someone i love wld be someone like u. Never thought that what we went through wld make us stronger. Never thought that u wld be my happy pill. Never thought that happiness comes from u. Never thought that how I'm able to be a princess-like under your care. Never thought that such a silly u, wld make such a huge impact in my life. Never thought that the unreasonable me wld be someone so important t u. Never thought that l.o.v.e are spelled bĂȘtw us. Never thought that how our love cld make us struggled at the same time, filled with joy. Never thought that all these are happening right now. Never thought that what we are going through now are p.r.i.c.e.l.e.s.s
Someone that I can spilled almost everything to.
Someone that makes a gd BFF n BF
Heee
I love u my darling boy.
It's the 11th.
Happy 9th monthsary.
We against the world x

