I don't really know how this recent news actually strikes me. It is just too saddening. I felt the need to blog about it, to remind myself how fragile life is, how humans are too busy chasing aft what they wanted and actually neglected what they needed. When within a night, otw to work, two life are taken. My deepest condolences to the family. I believe the pain is unbearable and will never be able to comprehend what the parents are going through but life goes on. Reading afew diff articles causes my heart to cringe each time. I cld literally teared. Didn't know such accident cld just happened within that evening. She is probably a nobody, just someone working in macdonald. But to the the kids she is someone, who brought them both up and at the same time lost them both. When the two boys still have a far bright future ahead. I prayed and hoped that the kids are living well above and for the parents to be stronger than they are. May they receive the greatest blessings that they should have. Lil angels from above, do watch over your distraught parents.
At the same time, we also shouldn't blame the driver as I supposed he is feeling real bad enough. Reading from the article, the moment he knew he knocked someone down, he immediately called him family and cry badly. As he also doesn't wished for such incident t happen. But it just happened. That's so sad. Provided he had 20yrs of experience and this kinda thing actually happened on him. Even aft investigation if its not his fault, I bet his nightmare will still caused him sleepless night.
Le sigh.. Time to start spending time with the ppl you love, treasure every moment spent and remember to be grateful. U will never know what's gonna happen next. Humans are too greedy that they have forgotten what's being thankful. That's how the busy society work nowadays. Nobody to blame, I guess it depends on one self.
Hereby hoping everyone will learn something from this tragedy.