Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A date to remember

Dear diary, I'm so grateful for all the wonderful things that's happening recently.......

Greetings. Decided to blog since I got no work tmr but I have exams. Ok just finished studying. Spent 3 days. Accumulated to 10hours. Trying t conquer the papers tmr. Hahaha I love to study at the v last min hurr.

Back to the weekends. Had a gd one!!!! N I'm off from work n sch for that sat too. So it's pretty awesome. Headed out to get my running shoes that my pest wanted t get for me! (I'm part of the army team) bcz i always say that i got no running shoes whenever he asked me t exercise n go gym with him. Hahahaha but aft getting me the shoes, i rejected the gym session n choose to sleep. Ok... I will try my best to make gd use of it... Ok.. Baby??

Went ion to eat dim sum!! Bcz I love chi cuisine for now(trying not t eat too much western n jap bcz my dearest pest love it sooo much that im pretty sick of it) and he says he wanna bring me to eat the roasted duck(MY FAV) n "crispy pork" which is very yummy but indeed it was
pretty good. Overall still love their dim sum n wld go back anytime again for a dim sum feast.

So we watched a movie at marina square. The place where we did our usual date hurrr in the past. And bef our movie we went to play "puzzle bobo & Daytona" to kill time n obviously I lost t him. Rmb our first date we also went t the arcade to play n kill time!! HAHAHHA so after movie we walked over to MBS intending to go gardens by the bay. But was too late. Halfway through we had $1 ice cream. but sorry, over at MBS, its $1.20/$1.50 cant rmb. Haha. Aft walking aimlessly, we decided to settle our dinner cum supper at TCC since da pest is craving for crayfish salad?!?? Ohya, their aglio olio n NY cheesecake is awesome. N his friend came t join aft wards.

So back to pest's place with a palm size macarons from auchocolat. Very yummy!!! Was supposed t share w him. But nah he always love to say share ended up desserts=I eat alone or he contribute afew mouth. Irritant. But still love u for pampering me with all these yummy food. Trying so hard to love dessert (bcz I got a bad sweet tooth) hehehe love u the most.
Thanks for this wonderful day! Been so long.

Sun...

Rejected gymming session w da boy. Headed home earlier this time. As usual? Settle our dinner at 848. Even bee hoon he also choose t order for me?!! N usually I eat two ingredient over at 848 bcz it's so standardized n boring. Unlike chong pang one. Ok maybe if I stay near chong pang I will have a different mind set.

So now after contributing a long post to my diary, I'm going to sleep!

Wishing my dearest pest n myself all the best for our papers tmr!

Goodnight sweeties.