Hello!! It's been so long since I have updated my blog. Heheh back from tw for three weeks alrd! And will definitely update again once I'm not lazing t up load the pics. All are still in my cam. That's how lazy I am.
Been spending my weekends w the boy(mostly) and sometimes with my girls! As they are also busy with bfs! haha. And I'm only seeing the boy over the weekends.
Yes... Gonna miss u fat pest since I can't get t see you for two weeks. As well as our babies. DYT AND BLACK PI. Hehehe rmb what u said......... Hmmm.
Ok. Back t myself. Was feeling so horrible bcz of my stupid nose n throat. Even till now my flu is still here. Damn irritating. And so glad that my fam preps med for me and the boy's mum helps me t rub some oil on my tummy to "ease" my nose. I didn't know tummy n nose is relevant. Haha. Untill when I sleep, I felt that my nose isn't that blocked. It pretty works. And is pretty awkward but am grateful!
Now I'm looking forward t my bkk trip in two months time! Gonna literally bring more than enough for myself n spam clothes.
Ok chow!!
(If u watched hangover 3 u will probably know what it means)
Anyway I got forced by the boy to watch part 1&2 online and then 3 at the cinema. He wants me to understand n enjoy the movie. And it was reaaaaally awesome! I tot it was boring. Bcz I don't rly watch such show.
Ok gonna watch fast n furious 5 on the tv now!! Bef watching 6 with the boy, HAHAHAHA. Just about fancy cars getting wasted and hot actors n actress in my opinion.
Chows chows!!!



