Thursday, July 11, 2013

To the 15~~~~







1+3/11.07.13

Thank you for everything.
For the good & bad
For the up & down in life
For being with me and going through part of the obstacles (we've got more to face) 

I'm glad we have made till this far. X
Love you,
My pest
My pc3985
My ears
My bao
Our babies (black pi OP & biggy DYT)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 

Being with you makes me realized that love shouldn't be pictured. Just like how fairy tale doesn't come true. 
It's how WE build ours, picture our own "fairy tale" and love every bits of imperfection in our "fairy tale". Just like how much I love your .............. Heheheheh 

Still thank you for never leaving my side when I needed someone around. 
Even u r so annoying at times ESP when u love t wake me up...... 
And also someone that cn make me feel awful and also the happiest....