Thursday, October 31, 2013

A dose of family affair.













Dear diary,

Been so long since I penned down my thoughts. Throw back to the last fabulous weekend.

How I spent my sat waiting for the boy to knock off (last min stuff to attend) then proceed off for our usual dinner at mayim w his bestest and caught a movie (special id) Drove around west area just to grab a drink at Starbucks during wee hours but to no avail. I'm already super tired and sort of car sick, from having the craves for Starbucks to no craves. Just wanna crash on the bed that kinda feeling. But instead of a wasted trip, we headed for supper nearby. Convincing myself not to eat, Endup I ate a piece of prata. Grrrr not bcz I wanna diet just that I'm too tired to even eat. Hahaha.

Crashed at about 2am+ w the boy then forced ourselves to wake at 9am for my grandma bday! As I had t travel and also buy cake... I gotta wakeup EARLY. Which means usually the alarm rang, the boy will wakeup and prepare. Aft he is done, he will prep my stuff then my turn to bath. I'm super nua and I hope he continues to do it this way. So loveeee hahaha 

Rushed to buy cake and the boy grab bird nest for my "grandma" (which I chose bcz I wanna drink some HAHA) as we only have 15mins cz we were rushin for the shuttle bus to OCC for our family brunch. (Yknw my family are VERY punctual and hates ppl to be very late.... Except for one of my aunt whom loves to take her own sweet time. I just gotta be punctual too!! But still late by a little)

After our awesome brunch, the kids(Brayzen) wanna play bowling. So I dragged all of my fam to play. Can't believe out of 20 times, 15 times is to the drain. They say I need to open the thingy to prevent the ball rolling in the drain. (That's how bad I'm at it) And so glad t see my mum, aunt taking part in bowling too!! (They play better than me btw) 

Overall it's a super enjoyable sunday bcz I don't rly have such chances to hang out w my WHOLE fam including the boy as and when I like. So at times like this, I'm really thankful that despite all up and down, my family are still close & bonded.

Also I'm super glad when the boy randomly just happened to tell me that he loves my family gathering? Saying that not a lot family are that close and such.
Not to worry, I'm also very glad t have u my dear!! U will get to enjoy my family warmth tgt w my presence! I'm also very thankful for YOU, whom stick with me through thick & thin, listening to me nagging etc HAHAHHA (more of that)

Ok back to recent stuff.
I'm fretting over where to hold my 21st bday party also with budget constraints, sighhhh. In about 2 months time!! So not excited yet. Done lots of research but still needed more of it. 

Today is thurs, which also means im back from my killer cardio box class. I can already feel my body aching, I need a good sleep. ONE MORE DAY TO THE WEEKENDS. But sadly not with th boy as he is gonna enjoy himself for a short getaway. I also did have my short getaway plans. Sad to say it was cancelled last min. So I gotta psyco my fam to go out and nua my weekend away. Hehehe can't wait for next weekend already!! 

Goodnightyyy.