Dear diary,
It's been sooo long. And the above are somewhat how my days have been spent.
Trying to keep myself motivated to work hard for my future. Despite many things had happened past few days/weeks, I've been trying to find peace in my inner self.
Yes rs is not going right. And hopefully I'll be able to put wtv unpleasant things behind me and just move on with what is going right. Thankfully, prayers rly did keep me going strong. For now, just gotta keep myself occupied with people/things that I adore. My future is in my hands, and I will nv allow unnecessary things to affect it. If ppl doesn't grow with me. Then they shall be stayed away.
It's also been afew days since I started my first step of happiness which is to stop complaining. And I did it pretty well? Hahah
Also it's been 5 mths since I've started my new job! Hooray. Work wise, still going fine for me. Esp the colleagues there, still managed to click pretty well with a certain group. Looking forward to afew upcoming events with them. Heee
Side note. Gotta rly be thankful for someone that actually listen to everything I gotta spill and advices me. Thank you!
Strong & happy shall define me. HAHAHHA
Ciaos!!


