Thank you the sweetest bunch and the best true bffs I've got. +(ELEENA AND OBS)
Thank you obs for the dinner treat despite being "broke". Just to cheer me up. I'm happy for u and him. And anything that makes you happy.
Thank you my partner in crime, for the two consecutive days despite how (very) tired you are ;)
Thank you my dearest sunny who tries to keep me company whenever you can, as long as you got the time to.
Thank you eleena for taking your time out when you r sick and even have to skip church svcs.
Thank you thank you thank you! Saying all these are never enough. But what I can do is to promise you four that when u girls needed any help from me, I'm gonna be there for you like how you girls actually are by my side.
Super priceless friendship I've gotten. And nothing is ever comparable.
//
Thank you xw for agreeing to meet anytime and go anywhere I wanted to as long as it makes me happy. For not asking anything n just listen to what I feel like saying.
Thank you dt, although you probably couldn't party much but still suggested wtv stuff that you can join to keep me occupied.
"True friends don't grow apart, even if they don't talk everyday"
Thank you god for placing such awesome friendship in my life.
Time heals and hopefully everything will gets better.
To better girlfriends-ship and sep... ahead.
Goodnight.



