2014 may not be that awesome for me. But I'm rly very thankful that I got so much closer to these two girls of mine. Where I picked them up from my unhappiness. Ok sld be the both picked me up. Hahahahah I also got to know who r those that I'm more comfortable with. Constant happiness and all. Whom I can literally say anything and everything. At times without speaking, our minds are already thinking alike. Hahahahah
The 2 girls that are able to be happy, sad, angry, disgusted, irritated & available for me. Heheheh.
I'm rly blessed!
And yes gg through certain stuff, then u will truly know who's gonna be there 24/7 and who's not.
Real friends/bffs/gfs...? Think twice now.
Cheers to more adventurous days of ours .... I hereby wishin the both of u nth but just happiness. N as usual I'm gonna be available for the both sld u girls need me anytime. To longer & closer friendships. X

