I've always believed in how life saving a friendship really is. Ofcourse I'm referring to friendship that you can pour your stuff to and friends that stayed with u through your unhappy days.
'Learning to prioritize.' Is what I always remind myself before I do certain things. I don't wish to lose my friends and then I'll have no one to high tea with me when I'm around mid 40s. That's when u REALLY needed best friends around.
To be honest I really disliked it when I put certain people as priority and yet when I'm met up with certain issues, I'm not their priority/they are not around. Come to think about it from another angle, they might have their own perspective of 'priority'. So yup, if you are that kind of friends, I'll mark you out of my priority list.
Maybe that's not even important to you. But who cares.. Don't start looking for friends when you are old. But learn to keep your FEW best friends by ur side when you are young.
(Not referring to anyone currently, but if you are guilt ridden then time to do something about it)
Ps: I can't think of times when my friends needed me and I'm not there for them. I'm always there and I'm always the one being blacklisted. HAHAHA. Capricorns are loyal to their friends. ;;))))
I can see clearly who are my bestest & that's the promise I'll make for my best friends. Cheesy but.... #truth.
Heeheheh
