Anyway, uni life started as well as my jap lang courses. Gonna start my time mgmt and sort it all out~ not easy man... It's just the first two module and I feel that I can't rly cope. I hope as times goes by it'll be much easier for me.
Had been partying soooo much in the month of OCT. Goshh it's like weekly? Hahah never the less ofcz I did hv fun?!!!! But this got to stop soon. Btw, it's #addictive. Will feel kind of weird not seeing the weekly girls?
Active day was held yesterday, zumbathon was awesome. Having super bad aches. Also, nearing the end of the year, my work is piling.... N I don't rly have sufficient rest. Super tired that i told myself I'm gonna stay home for two weekends. HAHAH. We shall see.
Ohya, some things changes over a short period of time ;)) my feeling 3mths ago n now plays such a huge difference. Overtime, I realized my worth & that I'm so silly & I shouldn't be that sad over it comparing "my value" & u. Still, thankfuI for very nice people ard me that keeps me happily alive. Hehe. // I hate ppl who don't mean what they say. Esp when their words n actions doesn't complement. Chances are not always gonna be there ya. When I said its enough, means it's rly enough. Now is 我说了算 k.
Oyasuminasai~