What I m more than sure is that I'm proud to be a Singaporean. And we gotta thank none other than LKY whom is the founding father of Singapore. If I were to be given a chance to choose which country I WANNA grow in, it will still be Singapore. As much as I love to travel, I'll still chooses Singapore. Bcz it's my home. It's safe, it's reputable, it's growing... I can't deny that it's hard for me to adapt to change easily also, but still it gives me a sense of security being in this home. What lies ahead will definitely be unsure, BCZ he isn't there to see and guide upon anymore. But I'm sure that after all the hardwork and life he has devoted to Singapore, it will be worthwhile. From the third to the first, from mud and soil to all the resources we needed. I m so fortunate that I don't have to go thru the farming period. But this does not makes me least gratitude over his contributions.
You are getting your well deserved rest. And PLS do RIP. #thankyouforeverything
I CN honestly say that I can't devote my whole life doing things for people whom I don't even know. But you actually did. For you, us & Singapore.
Ps// 23 March 2015, 3.18am