Journey started at 930am.....
First stop we headed for the usual BKT at about 12pm? Then nearby for our hair treatment.
So the guys were done earlier than us and they headed to KSL to get phone accessories.
Didn't expected us to be done as soon as they left and they took quite some time to be back so me n bel decided to eat durians (cldnt resist the temptation as it was just beside the salon!!!) while waiting and the both of us had two. (SOOOOOO GD) Just in time for them to be back. Haha.

Headed to a mall which was 20mins away from KSL then we shopped the first level and went back to find the guys as they were having some coffee. That's when I saw a queue for a pastry shop and we decided to join in the queue too. (No idea why was there a queue) so monkey see monkey do or just being kiasu, we bought the pastries that look delicious or probably most people took that on their tray. HAHAHHAHA
After that we had blackball (first time trying it) no doubt it was indeed yummy and half the price of SG's one. I'll be back for it in JB one!!!!
Back to the mall to comb another quick two storeys!
Then drove to the nearby roadside "durian fair" for another round. I'm alrd suffering from the overdose of food. So we had three durians (d13, d24 & MSW) for the 4 of us cz Abbie hates the smell of it. HAHAHAH so so so fucking bloated.
While in the car on the way for kbbq (dinner) and I fell asleep while they r navigating the way dealing with the lousy offline GPS.
This was so yumx and value for money? The pork belly that's bbqing was literally 1 portion (SG doesn't give such portion btw) and we still got pork collar and chicken. In the end we refunded the chicken. Cz the portion makes me sick. All the foodie I had is like every single hour I'm eating smth. So we had like two kind of soups, kimchi pancake, one rice, egg and two types of meat. For like $45. FYI look at the amount of banchan they served. More than 10 banchan. (Refillable) SOOOO AWESOME & GENEROUS. Not forgetting the service whereby they cooked & CUT for us!
Had massage lastly. Thumbs up for the service and ambience. Estimated $25 for an hour of Thai body massage. Of cz the price range couldn't be compared to bkk's one. Rather similar but I paid $10 in bkk. HAHAHHA not including the ambience n service I had in JB tho.
To sum up, it was an awesome trip but physically n mentally drained!!!! More than 15hours of not resting. Pretty much looking forward for a road trip to Malacca hopefully.
Gdnaixx







