Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Another day
So a day over at mbs again. Can't swim yes that's so sad. U knw i knw why. Heh. Completed watching bu bu jin xin and movie. Jst basically rotting. Woke up as early tgt w the pest, having the thought that I gotta be alone aft he had prepared. Bcz he has to reach office earlier than me. No choice but to force myself to wash up bef he leaves. Tried stopping him but failed. On the tv n curtain to keep myself calm. Haha its so scary to be alone at home, what's worst? Mbs? Noooo... Unknowingly fell asleep n cabbed over to office. Brewed myself an emperor tea from twg after watching bu bu jin xin. Makes me wanna taste the tea that an emperor drank. N now I'm supposed to be working, but I'm blogging. Meeting the girls later to change money! Can't bear to see such an amt fly off! Good things to note: 3 more days to hk. 我来了!! So bad is that have to bid gd bye to the pest for 5 days. Heh proper post soon. At least I'm still doing short updates to keep my memories going. Ok ciaoz. Ps: no doubt. love u, n u shld knw.





