Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lack

Lacking of a good proper post. Have not been bringing out my camera n making full use of it. Cz I will have the thought that since I'm working n most probably I will be heading home so it's kind of pointless to bring it out. And when there's impromptu decision to head out, I don't have my cam with me. So ya, I will try to bring it out n do a proper post! Anw. One more working day till good friday n to the weekends. So good that the pest is working morn shift for this week. More time for me. Heh. But next week he is not n im flying off! Sad n excited. So, I Jst got home from the pest's place. N his maid can really cook yummy food. Damn good n spicy. Hahaha. Now my stomach is kind of heating up I guess. Ok it's 12am+. Goodnight to all, n to u, my dearest pest.