Thursday, June 21, 2012
Bridesmaid
Hello, this week is definitely a good one! Tho I didn't get to see the pest for like approx 5days. Hahaha but I had errands to run, taking up some time to have a movie date "the dictator" with the girls. In the past, we wld always take complimentary tics from pig and watch tgt at a cheaper price. But now everyone is having their own life, we seldom had a chance to have any movie dates! Or can I say that my group of girls don't really like to watch movie unless its a good show? Hmm. Or usually watching it with their dates if they have any. On a happier note, we caught the movie ytd tgt and headed back to my place and chill and chat. Yes been so long. Actually no, we get to gather tgt only on specific one bday. if not like dinner dates, there will be like maybe 1-3 person missing. So anyway, life has been so good. Learning to Wakeup with gratitude. Being thankful each and Everytime instead of complaining. School finally starting next week. And last lesson for pilates tonight. Kind of waste money to like miss last three lesson bcz of my school. No choice... And when my class starts im left with three pathetic weekdays. But I'm still v thankful that at least I still have this three weekdays FREE. To meetup w the pest, the girls, doing assignment, studying for exams and also to rest. Schedule is gonna be so packed. But in life isn't it to keep ur day busy and not wasting any time? Wise word hahaha ohhhh as u can see under my blog titled "bridesmaid" yes, they will be my bridesmaid. Cz they are my bestest girlfriends. I do hope that we wldnt endedup not being each others bridesmaid tho. Do question urself "who will be ur bridesmaid/best man?" that will probably be ur best few good friends in ur life. Sometimes I wonder "what's life without ur CLIQUES" so does that also mean that ur life revolves ard family, boyfriend and friends. But not cliques. U can change any friends as and when u like. But CLIQUES is that GROUP that u gonna stick thru thick and thin. Like no matter how manu good FRIENDS u have, that CLIQUE is still your prior. And in future we got our young dirty lil secrets to laugh at, talking about our job, husb and kids, bringing our kids out, family overseas trip tgt and so much more. So excited to grow up isn't it? Ok I shall stop here and shall see how's my life gonna be in future. Hahahaha
