Hello!!!! Decided to do a quick update on my life using my phone! Image quality is super bad bcz just when I'm about to leave hs, I realized that my cam ran out of batt, that's what u get when ure lazy. So I took all these photo by my phone... That night was pretty impromptu as not all seems to be keen in it. And glad most of them made it and like really enjoyed. Srsly, sometimes I rly hate persuading. And our pattern is really very fickled minded kind. Eg: 1) persuading one to go some places, 2) persuading to drink (hello? do I have to kneel down and beg y'all to like drink? It doesn't kill right? So why keep aimai aimai? More ever, those places is just for drinking. I just want all to have fun) ofcz this doesnt apply to miss goh. I think i dont really have to persuade non-stop kind :/ like "DRINK!" "OK!" hahahaha. Some ppl really have to just learn how to not spoil the mood and just ACCOMODATE the mood of MAJORITY. Let's say if MOST don't enjoy, ok understood, it definitely wont be fun. but i think when thrs me, thr will be fun. hahaha. If MOST enjoy, and only the FEW keep spoiling the atmosphere, its super pek chek. It's defined as being a "WET BLANKET" which is "a person who makes it difficult for other people to enjoy themselves by COMPLAINING, showing NO ENTHUSIASM." which is so true.... Y'all wouldn't get to feel any of these cz y'all are not the one who made plans. I guess only me and sw wld get to feel it. but its pang who planned the night. and im the one gathering all. what a bitch. Oh, and y'all will only get to feel it during UR BDAY. But I doubt any of us wld be the wet blanket that I mentioned. Cz its bday~ It really takes TWO hands to clap. We take SEVEN hands to clap. So pls think and reflect what are u suppose to do and make an effort. Even if u dont wanna make any plans, then just accomodate. VERY HARD MEH? NEED UR LIFE MEH? WILL DIE MEH? No right? then kindly do smth abt it. Ok. Moral of the story-aft much contemplating, it was a pretty good night. Tho it doesn't started well. Back to my life, school had started and this week is pretty hectic for me. Had tons of stuff to do at work... Disaster heading to work and sch. Major tired. Keep yawn non-stop. This week passes pretty fast tho. Hehehe. However, ice breaking & glad to know my group mates already. Quite entertaining and good to hang with! Afew more days to spend the weekends with my pest. now say.... hooorayy~ Till then. Good dinner ltr and class tmr! HELLO SAT. So excited. Hehehehe kinda tempted to go for pajamas party on sat night, shall see how! bye, xx.












