Friday, October 12, 2012

11 oct 2012, 6th.

11th marks the day of being tgt w u for 6months! How time flies. Thinking back its like how we are both struggling to get back tgt aft all quarrels n THERE! 183 days passes. Thank you is never enough. But I'm still rly thankful n grateful n (whatever good n happy words u can think of) to have u with me. The one I know that even if all of my gfs turned away from me (which I don't think they will), u will still be thr for me. Srsly, thank u for the surprise "A FOR APPEARANCE, B FOR BREAKFAST, C FOR CARD+MY FAV SWEET" this morning. "D FOR DINNER" earlier on and the necklace that I wanted. Thanks for every thing that happened to us. I hope our route ahead is far n much better than now. Lets look forward to the future tgt. Love u darling.

On a side note.
Happy bday to my sunny! Love u. And see u tmr! Time to p-aaaarty.

9 more days to bkk. #CANTWAIT
Ciaos