Hello...... Decided to update for a reason today..
Back to myself first. Ever since I have graduated, I'm so freeee so I went to sign cardio courses hahaha but ofcz is nearby my hs area kind. And its starting soon!! (finally) So recently I realized I grew in width (u sld know) then I'm like whining & complaining how sad I am t the boy. But he say I'm not fat but flabby -.- ok ya I love t complain almost every single thing t him HAHAHAHA my bff n my bbf ya?!??? Make sure he doesn't find me annoying. Worst is we still went t jb for yummy unhealthy food. "Cheat day". And i will be heading t jb more often to explore! Cz sg is too boring for now. Hehe. Ok, back t topic, so I'm forced t wake at 10am+ when we slept at 3am... But as usual I find many ways t drag till 3pm. Next time I won't prank call the boy n wake him up anym... This is my retribution. It's soo suffering t be forced t wakeup hahahah
Headed t gym and brisk walk + incline (5KM) 50mins. OMG I'm like "I'm v tired, can I stop?" Etc etc and he's like no.. Luckily thrs a dinosaur show t acc me if not its damn hard t complete (sry im lazy like that) Ofcz I did other kind of exercise too ;)))))
Ya so he is now my personal trainer once a week. Hope I will be slimmer!!
As u can see from the pic... Made sushi with just rice,seaweed and mayo right aft gymming. It taste as gd. "Simplicity is bliss" partly is bcz we are lazy t get the other ingrediets ready. It's super ugly cz the boy got no skills. Hahah no la just that he haven't figure out how t roll...
And then.. That's me and my two kids + also picturing myself in short cz yup I'm going t cut short soon.. Hehehe.
Oh ya that's th boy's fam new pet scorpion and the baby on top of her. It's super gross. But yes,,,,, they rly took gd care of it. Can't wait t see them grow up and idk they will need how many fish tank by then. Hahahah
Then the boy send me home aft washing up n such!! As usual dinner first. Heheh times like this is so precious, times like this also passes too quickly. So quickly that I have t wait for 5 days t see the boy. And I always yearn for a day whereby I don't have t work. Hahahah (dream big)
Ok time t end and get some sleep! Shall blog some other days. I have not even talk about my Taiwan trip.... Too lazy.
Not forgetting..
(PS; kindly apply ACCORDINGLY to the blogspot below, I don't wish t be misunderstood)
Thanks and miss me, dear diary!








