Tadah!!!!! My new hairstyle. Heheh didn't expect it to be this short. But pretty like it! Although I'm not v used t this look, but I find it quite nice? Just that it is super tedious cz I have t blow every single morn. And if I'm not wrong the boy says he will blow for me when I'm over at his place??? Hahah whoooops
Also very excited to see my hair grow about two-four inches and then I will reperm my hair! We don't have many choices for a new hairstyle yeah? So just try and get it done n over with it. Hehhehe
Now my body is aching soooo badly bcz of the cardio box classes. It is very very very intense and I like it alot. Idk how t describe how killing it is.... but i can uppercut, jab and hook it up the boy now. We cn haz some boxing competition. Hahah oh ya and a good thing is they provide map and dumb bell for cardio!! While the word "box" is actually kick boxing. I think throughout that one hour, we had three breaks to drink water n rest but the break is like less than a min. So cn u imagine,,,,,, literally almost died. And I didn't know that it is sooo intense so I persuade my sis n Cous t go jogging bef attending the classes. Now I can't wait for every thurs to come!!! But dreads the muscle aching part. It is killing me.....
On a side note, the clock gonna strike 12am and it will be 20July.
Hereby wishing ms goh a very happy birthday. May your wishes come true!!! Love u through the universe and turn one big rd n back to n fro. Hahahah finally.. U r 20......... Muacksss baby!!!
See the girls tmr for a fake "slumber" party, whoops whoops
Goodnight. Having bad ache n headache as well. 12 more days to bkk!!!


