Here are my food hauls. And it were very much A W E S O M E x P U RR F E C T.
Banana prata egg condensed milk Choco
Grocery shoppinz
The salted grilled fish whereby internal organs aren't took out! Too good we ate TWO.
Best wanton mee served with a plate of pork leg meat.
Super good chicken wings.
Their mookata pretty much failed. Should have choose to visit street mookata instead of restaurant. Mehhhh
The super famous and very good dessert. Wide variety.
Sort of "French" dinner or maybe not really. Yum yum.
So far the best banana fritters. I LURVE.
As well as the best milk tea. I LURVE.
The coconut ice cream. Always-a-must-have
Steamboat session. MUST HAVE. N good duck btw.
Very yummy Italian?? And sea salt caramel Choco plus original waffles! Too goooood.
So far the best Thai food?? Fish is small though.
Very creative ice cream!!
Some Thai salad? But it was good!
The most expensive yet not to standard western.
Very good n cheap breakfast!!!
Last authentic high class Thai food. Indeed awesome! Paid for what u get.
Yay!! Finally got this post up. Previously I was like blogging half way and the post is gone!!! So by right I'm supposed t blog earlier. Hehehe
Anyway, it was a good trip despite all the walking n stuff. CZ I LURVE BKK & I MISS THE FOOD ALREADY. I swear I am NEVER hungry in bkk, every two hours is like another meal for us. Worst is whenever we are walking, we are holding smth t share and eat. Can u imagine? When I'm back to sg, Im trying so hard to adjust my diet and timing... I'm so hungry all the time. Glad it's much better now. Haha sounds like a glutton but yes... RLY. "If u haven't been to bkk, u dont know what's a shopping paradise look like." And I rly mean by this sentence. Provided u r a shopping queen. I will always look forward to a trip to BKK and I will visit land of smile very soon!! DONT FEEL HUNGRY U GUYS x
Back to my lifee, so far so awesome, but smth strikes me when I'm lying beside my boy while he is curing his hangover (napping) yesterday.
"Where do I go when I'm dead?"
This qn really bother me. I cannot imagine a day when Im alone and separated with those people who are dear to me. Like my family and the boy. So scary but yes, this day will eventually come. Probably the day I dreaded most. Come to think of it, I shouldn't think till that far yet right? But it really scares me.
Ok I should focus on my future instead of such stuff.
Life's good life's good.
Goodnight.
I WANNA GO BACK BKK ANYTIME SOON WITH THE BOYZZZ. Hehehe.
















































