Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Growing, changing.

Hi there, been sooo long, my dear diary~ ok my last update was "cept that my career wasn't sailing smoothly". But no. To my surprise, one door closes, another opened. Am really grateful. (Thank god) 

So started my new job almost a month (so far so good) and ended my two days of orientation. It was gd, pretty much TRUE & inspiring. It showed me how some ppl are so devoted to their career. The passion they had, the efforts they put in. They emphasized and emphasized on what they had to deliver to our "clients". What they gotta meet up with within their means & deadline. "SAY WHAT WE DO, DO WHAT WE SAY" 

It's when I realized that yes I wanna be part of it. That's where I wanna grow in. Back to the days when I wanted and thought of becoming a nurse.. And I cannot imagine life when I'm a nurse. It is so tedious that not everyone can handle. Certainly one of the group of people that I really respect. 

To be successful in a career, you must have passion in it. So when we love our job, we will definitely work hard. And also bcz change is hard unless we met up with accidents or some other stuff that hit us then we will probably change our mindset and realized what shit we acheived all these while. But some people changes bcz there's someone they relate to. (Like how I managed to change the boy a lil :p)

Tbh, changing myself... Never tot of how, and never easy. All I can do is to try n try n try. To be a better person than yesterday, to be more hungry for success than yesterday, to live laugh love and ofcz healthy! Yes, I wanna change each day for the better :) better daughter, gf, wife, mother and friend.

So glad that I joined a new organization, and I hope that I would cont to be more glad about it. Also the opportunities for me to grow and learn. Not forgetting to shape me to a better person. 

"Learn to live within your limits." I will and definitely gonna learn from it. Bye materials, I don't think I'm able to own u yet. But I will someday. Hahahahahah (LETS SEE)

I'm also gonna preach the boy. And borrow books that inspires us. We shall change and for the better. No longer gonna be stagnant like that. No free lunch in this world, time to work our ass off for a brighter future. I don't dare to foresee our future. Like u know, X generation nowadays is getting worst. I doubt we will be able to live our life well (like now) without our parents/ancestors. We are too fortunate. Future is too scary to even think about it. By then, it's a need for my kids to strive till a PHD for them to even survive in the society. Hahahahah but not rly, when supply goes down, demand will eventually goes down. And it will go back to the days when our parents are striving so hard. And it'll be a cycle. Not very sure but there's this possibilities though... Ok so political. (Signs of getting old) NOOOOOOOOO...


Ok goodnight diary.
Be back soon x