Wednesday, March 19, 2014

In life, we have to be certain on what kind of people we need...



SARANG HAE beeeee~ (you might not know that I had secretly took this pic cz u were too engrossed with your stupid tablet. Heh) 
Thanks for being there even tho you need to wake up earlier and travel for at least 30mins to and fro to work. Cleaning up my hs, prep water etc & fill my bottle. (I always bring a pink chio water bottle to work.) HAHA etc..

Though you complained about the journey, tiredness etc but u still stayed. And despite each complain, I sarcastically said "go home now la" hahahah bcz I know you won't (like what u had said) and never you dare to just walk out on me (I will upper cut you) 
Hahahah thank you is never enough! 

7 days more to our bkk trip (AGAIN) so excited already even though it's just a short getaway. :) 
Love ya!

"People (any group) who can give you happiness doesn't mean that they will be there when you needed them/help. In life, we will need to see who will be the one that will be there when you needed someone. Thats the kind of "people" we will need & treasure"